1. In 1992, I was _in the middle of college (psych major at SDSU), in the middle of what would be a 3 year relationship with a man to whom I am grateful for sharing parts of the world new to me, very happy, and excited about how life was unfolding. The happy and excited about life parts are still true today_.
2. _Do more of the things that bring_ laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you _enjoy_, with what you _care about_, where you _are inspired_. (Kind of an odd fill in to me.)
4. _Where I am_ is where I’d like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me _life is wonderful_.
6. _Time is something_ that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _seeing my husband_, tomorrow my plans include _grocery shopping_ and Sunday, I want to _(Can you guess?) scrapbook, of course_!
top photo: me in Yosemite, July ’92
bottom photo: trees visible from my house this week