In honor of the Last Day of The World, Paperclipping offered these journaling prompts. 🙂 Here are my answers. If you decide to copy, please comment so I can read your answers.
- What was the last song you listened to?
Probably something my daughter was singing, one of her songs.
- Who was the last person you kissed?
Could have been either my son or my husband.
- What was the last book you finished?
I finished The Help by Kathryn Stockett last Monday. I’m still savoring Rothfuss’ Wise Man’s Fear, which I started at the beginning of March.
- Who was the last person you apologized to?
I know I said some minor apologies today but I can’t remember any specifically at this late hour.
- What was the last television show you watched?
I haven’t watched any complete show from t.v. in a very long time, but I’ve watched scenes of shows like iCarly and Wizards of Waverly Place when my girls have been watching them on Netflix.
- What was the last thing you ate?
Too bad I didn’t do this a bit earlier, when the last thing I had eaten was a taco dinner. Now I have to admit that since then I have had a toaster pastry (Nature’s Path brand). 😉
- What was the last thing you drank?
Water! And before that, water. I did get to share a smoothie with my daughter earlier today, but I mostly only drink water and orange juice.
- Where was the last restaurant you ate at?
On Wednesday, between homeschool group activities, my kids and I ate with some friends at Panera. I got the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad as usual.
- Who was the last friend you spent time with?
I saw a friend for a minute this morning while picking up her daughter to bring her home to help my daughter celebrate her tenth birthday. But the last time I really spent some time with friends was on Wednesday at the skating rink.
- When was the last time you hugged your mom and dad?
March 8, 2011, after visiting them for a week. We live on opposite coasts. I chat with my Mom almost every day on Yahoo IM though.
- What was your last twitter or facebook status update?
I almost never just type in Facebook status updates. I write on my blog and let WordPress send my posts to Facebook. The most recent post on my Wall, however, is a Pretty Presets for Lightroom Exclusive Download.
- Describe the last picture you took.
Yesterday I got my camera out to photograph my older daughter wearing a new t-shirt my mom sent her for her birthday, to show how it fits, and I decided to shoot another to show what my other two kids are doing.
- Who was the last person you called?
I called my husband when I left the grocery store this evening to let him know I was on my way home.
- What was the last thoughtful thing you did for somebody?
I’m thinking of my family and doing things for them a lot of the time.
- What was your last creative act?
Before writing this blog post? hee hee Today I’ve been creating 5×7 Father’s Day themed brag book pages to give away as freebies soon for Jeanine DeOre, using her William kit.
- What was the last thing you did that was brave?
I’m not sure.