I’ve really dropped the digi-scrappin’ this year – just busy with other things like photography – but I’m trying to pick it back up. I’ve had some fun at ScrapGirls this week, including a speed scrap tonight.
Here were the steps and the supplies I used. All products are from ScrapGirls, though most are old.
1. one photo; treat with style, action, mask, blending mode
I used a masked by Syndee Nuckles from Picturesque on my main photo and turned all my photos black and white.
2. use a sketch or layout template
3. Add 1 – 4 additional photos to support the main photo.
4. one paper for each photo on your layout
5. 6 embellies: 1 should be metal, 1 should be rope/string
SNU_Picturesque_WrdArt_Strip2-Shad for date
SNU_Picturesque_Emb THREE ribbons
6. add a title and some journaling inside a speech/thought bubble
SNU_Picturesque_Alpha3 for the subtitle (just beveled Arial font for main title)